Tuesday, March 25, 2014

DDP Radio Archive 3/19/2014

Hey my friends
Here is the archived DDPRadio show from March 19, 2014. This is my debut show co-hosting DDPRadio. I had a blast co-hosting and was excited to be asked to join the DDPYoga team full time. Don't forget to listen to DDPRadio every Wednesday night LIVE on DDPRadio.com with myself, Mike Mullins, former WCW and WWE Champion and creator of DDP Yoga, Diamond Dallas Page, Stacey Morris and Robert Mc. I will make the archived DDPRadio available here on MikeAt90Percent.com but, make sure to listen live exclusively at DDPRadio.com. I will look forward to chatting with you guys Wednesday night 9pm EST. on DDPRadio!!!



Find Additional Sports Podcasts with DDP Radio on BlogTalkRadio



OWN IT MY FRIENDS!!!

~Mike
MikeAt90Percent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment