Sunday, March 23, 2014

Mike@90% Meets DDPRadio!




Hey my friends!


 I am extremely proud to announce that I have been asked to perminantly join the team of DDPRadio as one of the hosts of DDPRadio along with Diamond Dallas Page, Robert Mc, and Stacey Morris. Thank you guys for all the awesome feedback on the show last week. I'm super excited to join the DDPYoga team and have a ton of ideas floating around in my head for some awesome shows and unique content. DDPRadio airs LIVE Wednesday Nights at 9pm EST at DDPRadio.com and also available archived on Itunes. I have received AMAZING support from the DDPYOGA community and look forward to being there to pay it forward to the team via DDPRadio. Past guests on DDPRadio include: Chris Jericho, Edge, Scott Hall, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Zack Ryder, Al Snow and tons more. For more information on DDPYOGA check out DDPYOGA.com. I will talk to you guys this week on DDPRADIO!


BANG!!!


~Mike

www.MikeAt90Percent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment