Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Mike@90% Smoothie Awesomeness!!!


Hey all. 
My brother Steve asked me to share my Smoothie recipe that is a morning staple at the Mike@90% Northeast Accountability Crib. This packs in your daily servings of fruits and veggies into one single blender. Its delicious too. Some people get thrown when you tell them you put spinach and carrots into your smoothie but the sweetness of the fruit completely masks the taste of the veggies and it is a delicious and healthy smoothie that would be an AWESOME addition to your morning routine. Thats why this smoothie is my Mike@90% Smoothie AWESOMENESS. Gluten & Dairy Free

INGREDIENTS:
-Generous Handful of Organic Baby Spinach
-6 Fresh Organic Strawberries
-16 Organic Baby Carrots
-1 Cup of Frozen Organic Blueberries
-1 Organic Banana
-1/2 Cup of Almond Milk (I use Vanilla Almond Milk, perfectly adds to the flavor of the smoothie)
-1 Cup of Ice

DIRECTIONS:
-Combine all ingredients into a large blender and blend until smooth and completely combined.
-Serve in individual glass (I use chilled glasses for a nice brisk smoothie)

~DIG IN!!!

~MIKE
MikeAt90Percent.com

No comments:

Post a Comment